MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

AA's Saskatchewan Bear Skull (pic)

AA

Well, the guys that were on that trip might remember that I left my memory for my digital camera at home.
frown.gif
So I didnt get but a couple of pix with it while there. To make a long story short, I'll just say that I lost the complete camera shortly after returning home.
eek.gif

I was having some digital camera withdrawls recently and I purchased a new camera. Here is a pic of the skull I bleached out,it turned out ok. I am having the bear 3/4 lifesize "charging" mounted and have decided to donate it to our local high school for their trophy cabinet/wall.

biggrin.gif
That will make my trip very much tax deductable!
biggrin.gif

AA

faf3bcab.jpg

Sweet looking skull Charlie. Too bad about the camera, but now that you have a new one, we better see some more hunting pics. I am very interested in seeing how the mount turns out. I have seen one that I believe was 3/4 and I was hoping to do one similar. Apparenty, I have to kill a bear first.
biggrin.gif

BTW, thanks for the check. I can't remember whether I let you know that it showed up.

AWSOME AA !!! Like the pictures you take !! Bummer on the Camera, Looks like you just need a Newer better one right ?!?!
wink.gif

Congrats Again on the bear, When it going to be done ?

Hey Charlie...nice job on the skull. Now I know why I haven't heard from you lately.

I just got back from MN last week. I took a "Friday Bear" in the rain on the last day.

Tax deduction? What a great idea. Our HS has the Jaguar as a mascot. I wonder where I can go to shoot a Jag?

Paul

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back