Caribou Gear Tarp

A7 sako magazine

Mou

does anyone have a solution for sako a7 magazine feeding issue
Just bought it and it has the issue

I have one and no issues. The mags are crazy expensive, have you tried another mag?

I bought an A7 and it came with the wrong magazine attached to it. The retailer replaced it for me. Otherwise I am not aware of a feeding issue

No not yet i have contacted sako
They told me to ship the old one they'll send a new one

They told to ship the magazine and they'll send me a new one

They told to ship the magazine and they'll send me a new one

When you receive it and have a chance to test it, please let us know if it fixed your issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mou
When you receive it and have a chance to test it, please let us know if it fixed your issue.
I sent it 2 weeks ago there is a delay still in transit because of cov-19.
I called they made pay for a new one and they told me they'll credit it as soon as they receive mine.
Today I've got the new magazine ITS WORKING PERFECT.

I sent it 2 weeks ago there is a delay still in transit because of cov-19.
I called they made pay for a new one and they told me they'll credit it as soon as they receive mine.
Today I've got the new magazine ITS WORKING PERFECT.

That's awesome! I'm glad a new magazine is all that was needed to fix the issue.

Reactions: Mou
The A7 is an underrated rifle. Light, handles and shoots well. I love the rubberised stock for hunting in all weather conditions. I was hestiant selling my sako 75 but aside from the magazine I much prefer my A7.

I do miss my 85 bavarian but the leica binos I bought with the money are ky favourite bit of kit.

Back