A Zone CA hunt or not?

Redmt

I hunt A Zone on our place most every year. Except 2 years ago when the fires wiped out most everything that had fur. After the fire that destroyed 380,000 acres the surviving deer walked around dazed and starving. Last year they started coming back a little and it was cool watching them replenish. This year we have some really nice bucks running around. I just can't decide whether or not to hunt. One side says either the lions or some outside hunter will get them so I should put one in the freezer for us. The other side says that I've been watching them grow and just leave them be. My self imposed rule has always been 3 point or better.

I hunt A Zone on our place most every year. Except 2 years ago when the fires wiped out most everything that had fur. After the fire that destroyed 380,000 acres the surviving deer walked around dazed and starving. Last year they started coming back a little and it was cool watching them replenish. This year we have some really nice bucks running around. I just can't decide whether or not to hunt. One side says either the lions or some outside hunter will get them so I should put one in the freezer for us. The other side says that I've been watching them grow and just leave them be. My self imposed rule has always been 3 point or better.
I'll come shoot them

Back