Caribou Gear Tarp

A true Fisherman

What you expect a severed head to stop us from fishing? You don't know us fisherpersons very well then. :D :D

Westy...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 08-27-2002 21:39: Message edited by: Westy... ]</font>

This guy doesnt practice the "catch and release" BS. and neither do I

Why I loved it so much :D ;) :cool:

Now that is a fishing story. And we need more stories down here.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> What you expect a severed head to stop us from fishing? You don't know us fisherpersons very well then. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think back to why the elk guys are down here to begin with.

joker.gif

LOL nut.... here is a true story for ya...

2 years ago bobby and I were fishing out of lake pleasant on a major weekend. we were prefishing for an upcoming tourny... On his way in bobby yelled watch out for the log.... he bumped it and so did I.. we put our boats on the trailer and headed home... Got up the next morning to fish again and would you know it just before we got the another guy bumped the same log only to haveit come to the surface and start floating.. It was a guy that comitted suicide... the one guy called dthe cops and bobby and I and a few others headed off fishing.... If you think about it there is nothing you can really do for the guy he is dead so whats the point in wasteing good fishing time :D :D

Delw

Yup!!!!
I don't think I would have stopped either..It isn't going to hurt a thing to sit for a little while longer as I finish some thing that is a lot more fun, than trying to answer a lot of stupid questions from the law!!! :D

Now that would make a good pic. I think that the CSI boys would frown on the 6/0 EWG Gamakatsu hanging out of the corner of the guys mouth though.

Westy...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back