A Truck LOAD...

FLIPPER

I don't know who, but I need to go to Iowa and deer hunt.....
Truck%20Load%20of%20Bucks.jpg

those were taken near Tomah wisconsin i heard. I know it at least was here in wisconsin because of the tags that are on the deer.

Well in that case....I retract my statement....but would still like to hunt in Iowa.....less CWD
eek.gif

I went phesant hunting in Iowa with a friend of a friend a few years back. When we went out behind the barn to loose the dogs I noticed a truck that had even more deer in it than that photo. Bucks, does and some of the bucks were HUGE! They were all frozen together in the trucks bed.
I asked they guy about it and he said his grandad just liked to shoot the deer and when it thawed out some he would cut them up. Really weird sceen.

that is a great pic flipper
biggrin.gif

Another classic! My grandpa has a photo of the back of his 50 something chevy that is full of Chinook Salmon. I need to round it up and post it also!

bulldown

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FLIPPER:
Well in that case....I retract my statement....but would still like to hunt in Iowa.....less CWD
eek.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You dont know that for sure. Wisconsin only has it in a 2 county border area. Iowa has not been testing for it like Wisconsin has. If the gamefarms is what brought it here i bet Iowa will find i too.
I would rather hunt Iowa too, less hunters is my reason! gonna apply this year for a tag.

Those are great wack and stack um picks...
I see at least nine seperate sets of racks in the back of that pickup...
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back