A question on where to get information?

Benn74

Jus wondering where a guy would get information on what utah is doing with the water and land conservation money and what utah is doing to acquire easements access to Blm lands or state lands? I’m new to this and I want to get informed on this stuff any ideas?

From what I can figure is, that most of the projects that lwcf has funded is city parks in the state of Utah! Is this what the funds are mainly for or is it to provide habitat and access to our public grounds?

It has to do with what the various entities puts in for. LWCF provides grants that enable the various entitles to commit to conservation projects. Intent is to improve habitat and access to public lands and that includes city parks. However, if Utah does not put in for grants for other projects, they never receive any. In other states, large chunks of land was bought and turned into public land.

I wonder how a guy could suggest certain areas or get Utah to get access to the thousands of acres that are blocked by 40 acres of private

I wonder how a guy could suggest certain areas or get Utah to get access to the thousands of acres that are blocked by 40 acres of private
This is an ongoing issue across the west with "landlocked" public. Randy and Rinella have had good discussions on this.

If you can figure out how to convince Utah to open access to hunting then you might be the smartest man alive.
That goes against every belief they have

If you can figure out how to convince Utah to open access to hunting then you might be the smartest man alive.
That goes against every belief they have
It’s not all us Utahn people select few!! It seems that they like their private property owners in spots but there hunting for everyone it’s just a little crowded in our open areas

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back