A new Oregander

ORElkie

Evening everyone. I'm a freshly signed up Oregander. That is a person who has lived the past two years in Oregon, but spent most of the rest of their lives in Michigan.

I've dreamed of Elk hunting for many years now, but have had the opportunity to hunt them for the past year. I can't believe how addicting it is. I chased them last year with a bow and have yet to seal the deal. Although, if I was armed with my rifle, I would have some pics to show from opening day. But man I do love archery. Bugling bulls and warm weather. Hard to top.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Seems like a real good forum.

Welcome to the forum! I am of a similar background. From South Dakota to Montana. I can't agree with you more about the addictiveness of elk hunting. It's funny how you can go out for days and days and not see anything and then you get out one morning and hear some bulls or see a herd and you completely forget about how hard it can be at times.

Welcome. I am as well new aboard from Oregon. Where abouts in the state are you living?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back