A new Gig

Cameron Hunt

Well I have said good bye to Nathan our local chapter president. He had to move to Fl due to work. While talking he said why dont you call Mervin and see about taking my place? I said ya that would be awsome, so I called and left Mervin ( Reg Dir) a message. A little while later he called back and said, You know I was trying to call you to talk about this. So after some chit chat, he said you were the first person that came to mind when Nathan told me he was leaving, Would you want to do it. I said hell ya. So I will be the new President for the Inland Empire NWTF Chapter.:D After the first we will sit down and go over alot of stuff that needs to be ironed out and hit the road hard with a banquett to be held in Mid April. I just hope the new bass pro shops is up by then to get some cooooool donations.

This is the one thing that I have wanted to do for the past 5-6 years.

Any of you guys in the IE want to get on board give me a shout.....

Thanks for the nice reply Wilecoyote. This turkey stuff has been my passion for the past 5 years and I couldnt be happier having this opportunity to "step up to the plate". Now if April would hurry up and get here I could shoot some Cali birds and have a couple more to put on the wall. Merry Christmas and Happy Hunting.

Cam,
Congrats. It's quite a little work, but with a solid committee it's much smoother. Don't forget to get the scholarship info distributed!
I'm the president of th Gem State Chapter in Boise for the second time.....
Hollar if you have any questions bout anything!
Our banquet is March 17.
WD

Hey Marv, I am in Beaumont. But the chapter covers the IE, I think Corona would fall into that. Are you in Corona? If in the area you are welcome to come aboard and help out.... I will get the geographical area from Mervin in a couple weeks when we get this all turned over.

Wally, Thanks. I have been on the committes for the past 5 years, so I got a good understanding of what all goes on. But there is always something that pops up. I will keep you in mind.

How this all worked out was because after I got here I contacted Nathan and helped put the first banquet together and got on the committe. The Reg Dir Mervin was told by Nathan that he was having to move and Mervin contacted me to take his place. So we will get together after the first and get all this ironed out.

No Cam I'm up north in Redding....we have two local chapters- Redding & Red Bluff and a few more a couple 2-3 hours south around Sacto.

Hey Cameron...

Way to go and good luck with that...

It was good chattering with you last night

I'll give you a call the first week of the New Year when I'm headed south

Russ...

Thanks Russ, Ya I started to loose reception so I lost ya there at the end. Let me know when you get to LV. and if your number changes or not.

I woke Kevns butt up this morning. He loves it when I do that......LOL>

Ya he was a grumpy fugger for about 5 min then he was awake and talkitive.
Have you told him that you are moving closer to me cause he never wants to take you hunting...........LOL

Hey Jeff ! I was wondering when you would stumble accross this. I have been meaning to call ya and wish you and your family a merry christmas, but that day has passed. Just when you think you got time to call, someone else calls or just a honey do pops up. So merry christmas late and a happy new year.

There now thats taken care of.

How about getting together this spring and hunt that property you got some rights to??????? Now dont leave the President Hanging Bro.

I am also toying with the idea of a non res Wa hunt on the property in Chewelah. But the timing on that has to come together.

Ya he was a grumpy fugger for about 5 min then he was awake and talkitive.
Have you told him that you are moving closer to me cause he never wants to take you hunting...........LOL

I'll have to call and tell him... :D

Thats a funny one Ithica. I dont think that I will ever stop giving to the NWTF.

Like they say its not a passion, its an obsession. But thanks for the nice reply. We do have some good guys helping out but you can never have enough.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back