MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

A little humour for your day

I don't need to be an old fashioned man in the household. I mean I don't need the wife to be the one cooking, be the one doing the dishes and cleaning the house. She doesn't have to be the one doing the laundry and going grocery shopping.

No, I don't need that. I just need a woman who does

I don't need to be an old fashioned man in the household. I mean I don't need the wife to be the one cooking, be the one doing the dishes and cleaning the house. She doesn't have to be the one doing the laundry and going grocery shopping.

No, I don't need that. I just need a woman who does
Wife doesn't read this, does she? :ROFLMAO:

I showed her it first and she gave me a good Ole eyeroll!!
The eye roll from wives has been traced back to early civilization and well documented. It has been found in early cave paintings, Egyptian hieroglyphics, Aztec, as well as the Mayans.
Those educated in deciphering the above mentioned cave paintings, Egyptian hieroglyphics, Aztec, and Mayan forms of communication have all come to the same conclusion and what it means. The loose translation is, "Oh your weekend/days off now belong to me smart@$$!!!

Film it. I know it's Thanksgiving, but I'm having a Clark Griswold moment at the end of Xmas Vacation.
I have the perfect shirt for filming it, phone can sit in my chest pocket, camera exposed. If my wife warned me, it means her cousin warned her, which means her cousin's (soon to be?) fiancé warned her... supposedly he invited his family cause all the girls in our family think hes going to propose. Never met his family, and never been told to bite my tongue before, hence the warning. Im part of the family, married for 5 years with 2 kids. Ill say what I want, and my family shares my political views. Should be fun.

I missed my chance with a different family member who has since disowned my wife's side of the family. I was gone the last time she saw her family, the night of the disowning, so I will not let another opportunity like that pass me by. For the record, God gave me the look of a skinhead. I only play the cards Im dealt, but its funny how often Im judged.

IMG_5240.jpeg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back