Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

A little humour for your day

A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus spilled its load leaving New York Witnesses stunned, startled, aghast, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyzed, dazed, bewildered, surprised, dumbfounded, flabbergasted, confounded, astonished, and numbed.

1651516840859.png

Day one for every millennial in corporate America

"Here, Let me get you up to speed. So at XYZ we are super organized, we keep all our XYZ data in our 'Dashboard'. This took us 5 years to build out, we use if for everything and store all our data here. Pretty cool right! Look at all the neat stuff you can do."

The 'dashboard'
1651521583261.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Day one for every millennial in corporate America

"Here, Let me get you up to speed. So at XYZ we are super organized, we keep all our XYZ data in our 'Dashboard'. This took us 5 years to build out, we use if for everything and store all our data here. Pretty cool right! Look at all the neat stuff you can do."

The 'dashboard'
View attachment 221147

Wow, I thought it was just my organization that did this.

Many years ago our liaison for proprietary software retired. 65 and no tech training…total nightmare. I suggested they hire the replacement straight out of college, or even HS. Nope. Got the next person in line on the promotion ladder, 60 y.o. and no tech training…

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oras
Back