Caribou Gear Tarp

A first in my 40 years, not a good first either.

rmauch20

After not feeling good for a couple days I finally went into the doctor turns out I got influenza B and a infection in my chest. My wife has banished me to the downstairs bedroom for the next 5-7 days. Not really the way I wanted to ring in the new year. Pretty sure I only have myself to blame though as we were discussing the flu with family over Christmas and I stated that I never had it, a few days later here I am.

Hope everyone else has a good New Year’s and stays healthy.If anyone has any secrets on how to recover faster let me know.

After not feeling good for a couple days I finally went into the doctor turns out I got influenza B and a infection in my chest. My wife has banished me to the downstairs bedroom for the next 5-7 days. Not really the way I wanted to ring in the new year. Pretty sure I only have myself to blame though as we were discussing the flu with family over Christmas and I stated that I never had it, a few days later here I am.

Hope everyone else has a good New Year’s and stays healthy.If anyone has any secrets on how to recover faster let me know.
Jack Daniels Honey Bourbon, cannot hurt:)

I have been fighting my yearly bronchitis, for the last couple days. I got ahead of it and got a z-pac to take care of it. The only problem, is that I lost out of two days work on a gravy snow removal job. Oh well, plenty of snow to come and I am healing!

On a higher note, I have four more tags to fill on the late antlerless season starting tomorrow.

Take that seriously. It is not something to mess around with.

I got Influenza in 1998. It almost killed me. I lost 16 pounds in two weeks, was bed ridden, fever so high I was delirious (way more than normal). It then led to bronchitis and a host of other maladies. Mayo Clinic has tossed out the possibility that this bout of influenza may be responsible for my liver condition, as for the next six years I was doctoring for the symptoms that are indicative of my live condition. Influenza will put a lot of stress on all your organs.

Summary - Don't mess around with influenza. From my experience, I can see how it kills so many young/elderly people.

Hope you get well.

I had influenza a few years ago. I was sick for over a week, and I spent about 48 hours sweating, freezing, and not really sure where the hell I was or what was going on. The dreams I had during that 48 hours rivaled those when I was on an opioid prescription. Think Alice in Wonderland type stuff.

Take care of yourself and stay in quarantine until you’re healed.

Time, fluids, and let your immune system do the trick. Also, don't hesitate to tap out and seek medical evaluation if it gets too bad. A couple winters ago a lady down the road from me held out too long after taking a turn for the worse and she DIED. I think she was like 35.

I’ve been blessed to be flu free for my entire 36 years too, I’ve had just about every other misery I can think of but never the flu. I don’t relish catching it, good luck with your recovery!!

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back