• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

A few more Moose Picture's

Muledeer4me

# one is me working on deboning and cleaning off meat.
# Two is my son Bill with Steve helping him with his pack frame.
# Three is Bill almost ready to take a pack out to the truck.
I stayed at the kill site helping Bill skin, quarter and debone the moose while Steve made packs out .

Muledeer4me

Spotted Owl, I thought a (re-created version )might be better to post,I left out the chainsaw and ATV ;) ;)
Note to any would be butt chewer's--------Thats a joke no chainsaws or ATV were used.
If my butt got smaller for everytime I posted and it got chewed on I would be the woman in my dreams by now .

They are huge for sure, but we all agree that it's the cutting and wrapping that is the hardest part.
It cost me a week in bed after that trip,but I would do it all over again in a heart beat.
I was hoping to make it through an Elk hunt but I think I better stop with my deer.

SPOTTED OWL

Debbie,

I am going on a late permit whitetail hunt in mid Nov up near Tonnasket. When I take the snap shots,
I'll make sure I have the whole deer draped over the atv right next to the USFS wilderness sign in the background. :D