A DEL MART COMERCIAL ?

AZHUNTERR

WAS WATCHING FLW OUTDOORS
SEEN A SHOP VAC COMERCIAL
WHYDONT DEL MART HAVE COMERCAILS LIKE THAT AN EASY WAY TO STEAL STUFF
I SORRY AQUIRE STUFF

LOL

I agree. I was envisioning something akin to those cheesy phone-talk commercials that seem to run late at night. I picture Delw, Sourpuss and AJ, appropriately attired, slithering and shaking on the screen and begging us to call them at 1-900-GIMMEIT. Of course it would have to be a toll call (first minute free, $5.95/min. thereafter). Let me know if you want me to work on his further. :D

The red green show is great. since I got satelite, I can't get it...When I am on the coast killing trees, I stay at a freinds house that has cable and can watch it there, even though it is very late.....It's worth the stay up...Del..That has to be a 1-900 #, that way they start getting charged right away, or to trick them in, you get an 800# and immediatly switch to the 900# to get them suckered in on the free # and then they get charged, You also want to make sure that while they are on the 900# that you have one of those systems that have you push buttons to transfer all over the place then they go on hold for 10-15 minutes. When they finally get to talk to some one, you have to get some one that barely speaks english, so there is a lot of ?? and slow speaking to finally get the msg. across.... :D :D :D

Is the pay more than I get for all of the pr I put on this board????
Then if not, you couldn't afford me!!!! :D :D :D

Back