Caribou Gear Tarp

A childs first fish.....

iminrut

.....is a father's found memory.

I'll never forget momnets like this......this is my oldest girl, Faith's (now 5) first fish a couple of years ago......it was just a fingerling saugeye, but to her it was a whopper

014749.jpg

Her middle sister, Cherish (now 3 as of today) will be going out with us now.....can't wait to relive the xperience with her as well.......Faith will also be going with me turkey hunting for the first time this year.........will be interesting, as she is a little "chatty", LOL

That is way to cool...Thanks for sharing!!!!
My first fish I caught in a large strean, my dad pulled it off the hook and just tossed it back into the water....

What's funny, is earlier in the day we were fishing up above the dam at one of my favorite spots.........

014764.jpg

..........and this day, things were just going to slow......she says "Daddy, can we try somewhere else....we're not getting any bites here..." So realizing I was just a bit bullheaded, I took her advice and we packed up our gear........i asked her where she thought we'd catch some fish, and she told me to go to the spillway (where the water is discharged from the dam)........we weren't there 15 minutes, and she had her first fish.....she added a nice crappie and smallmouth to the list before we went home for the evening.......... ;)

Awesome Clay!!!! She will be your fishing guide from now on. LOL

That is the same way I got a doe this year. I allowed my son to set us up while we were in Kentucky. He got the all his ducks in a row and I sat at the spot less than 30 minutes until I got a shot on a doe. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back