Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

A Call to Arms

imported_Lance

It is finally here, Arizona is heading right down the same path as Kalifornia. Soon there will be no hunting in Arizona, and most will wonder, why?

The animal rights groups have declared war on hunters, and most hunters don't have a clue. Today, the Animal Defense League ran half page adds in all of the major newspapers in Arizona. These adds are calling on all the anti's to show up at the G&F meeting this Staurday and tell the commision to Stop Lion Hunting in Arizona. And if this meeting is anything like the last Commision meeting in Tucson, the Anti's outnumbered the hunters 10 to 1.

So "what can I do" you are asking. We are asking all hunters to show up at the G&F commision meeting at 7:30 to 8:00am, and fill out blue cards to speak to the commision. We need to fill the building so that when the Anti's show up there is no room for them in the meeting room. Now, I am sure that many of you think that you are not good at speaking in public. Well all we are asking you to say is one sentence. Something like this.

"Hi, my name is John Doe, and I support this commision, the department, and the current mountain lion management in Arizona." If you feel like saying more go right ahead. We need as many voices as possible.

Dont wait until mountain lion hunting is BANNED to take a stand. Stand up for hunting, and we together can make a difference.

The commision meeting is this Saturday the 17th at 8:00am. The meeting is being held at the Faternal Order of Police Lodge #2, 12851 N. 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85029

Please forward this to all your friends and please take the time to show up.

If any one from Tucson needs a ride to the meeting we have 2 car pools going that direction. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks

Lance Altherr

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back