Caribou Gear Tarp

A Big FAT Doe...

FLIPPER

flipdoe.jpg

Bought the farm last night with my muzzleloader :D

She was aged at the check station at 4 1/2 yrs...a trophy doe hump

Yep, she's dead. I'd guess she scores about 20, or 25 if Brian has a picture with him in it. ;)

She does look pretty fat, good meat for sure. Way to go Flipper! Did you shoot her?

No he didn't shoot her, he arm wrestled her to death....:confused:

Tom, you ever wonder what the gun was doing on top of the dead deer with blood splattered all over the animal? Do you think there is a good chance that the gun, the dead animal, and the blood might all be clues that a shooting occurred?

Congrat Flipper. How is the daughter doing this season?

It is still bow season here and she doesn't have a crossbow yet.

But she gets to rifle hunt this weekend on the state wide Juvenile hunt.

She has 3 bucks picked out already :D

I thought maybe he just posted a picture of a deer shot by someone using his muzzleloader. I figured it was shot, since he said his muzzleloader was used. I didn't think they bludgeoned it, that's probably illegal. I don't know, like they say, you need to use a center fire rifle or something. They don't say you can't use it like a spear, do they? He just said the muzzleloader was used, not how, not by who, so I asked. What kind of shot, I don't know that. Its good not to assume things, especially on the internet.

Congratulations to whoever got it, however they got it, using Flipper's muzzleloader! I don't think the deer can be revived, but I hope your muzzleloader can be.

Nice work. What type of projectile was or wasn't used by you? ;)

I had complete pass throughs on two deer with a 45cal 195gr Power Belt. Kind of surpised me as I rarely get complete penitration with a 50cal 295gr.

I thought maybe he just posted a picture of a deer shot by someone using his muzzleloader. I figured it was shot, since he said his muzzleloader was used. I didn't think they bludgeoned it, that's probably illegal. I don't know, like they say, you need to use a center fire rifle or something. They don't say you can't use it like a spear, do they? He just said the muzzleloader was used, not how, not by who, so I asked. What kind of shot, I don't know that. Its good not to assume things, especially on the internet.

Congratulations to whoever got it, however they got it, using Flipper's muzzleloader! I don't think the deer can be revived, but I hope your muzzleloader can be.

And thats why I like Tom.. He makes the most sence around here ... :D

OHHHhhh Congrats on the Deer BTW !!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back