Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

900-20 Montana archery elk outfitter recommendations...

ruttinelk393

I drew this tag, but the group of friends I normally hunt with doesnt have an opening this year. Looking for a later season date/opening for a single hunter from a reputable outfitter that has upper end bulls.

Not sure you will get much help here on the forums. You may want to contact Montana FWP's Region 7 office in Miles City. They may have a list of outfitters. Or just google search for outfitters in the Miles City area. Talk to the outfitters and call their references. I wouldn't waste too much time though as I reckon those outfitted slots fill up quickly.

Trophies West Outfitting in Forsyth, good guys over there but not sure if they are full for this fall. They'll put you on good bulls but it's not gonna be cheap

Thanks so much guys. Likely will have to turn it back given I drew a Dutton tag earlier in September, but just seeing there are any options that may work before I turn the tag back. Thanks again.~R

It’s like a 1/3 if the state. Is there a certain part you were thinking of hunting?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back