MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

7mm Rem Mag Ammo

Midwestwhitetail

Looking for some 7mm Rem Mag ammo. Just got my bergara and looking to get some more shells for it. Hit me up with a PM if you have any available.

I bought some 7mm RM ammo off a place online through ammoseek a couple weeks ago. It’s the only place I can actually find some ammo other then a nice fella from on here.

I bought some 7mm RM ammo off a place online through ammoseek a couple weeks ago. It’s the only place I can actually find some ammo other then a nice fella from on here.
I will have to check into that. Forgot about ammoseek.

Every time I’m in Scheels (Loveland, CO) they have some. If you have a sportsman’s they keep stuff doesn’t guys that buy guns. You can talk them into signing up for their credit card and talk them out of a box or two. But that’s only if you are in person.

Every time I’m in Scheels (Loveland, CO) they have some. If you have a sportsman’s they keep stuff doesn’t guys that buy guns. You can talk them into signing up for their credit card and talk them out of a box or two. But that’s only if you are in person.
I don't have a sportsmans close but I will have to swing by scheels. It's not real close but may just have to detour on the way home from work.

I believe I have 3 boxes of 175 factory loads if that’ll help you out.
Academy in Terre Haute had some Hornady 150s last week.

Back