Caribou Gear

'67 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Convertible

Frenchy

Trying to sell this for my significant other. She inherited it about 6 years ago when her dad passed, and really doesn't know what to do with it. its been driven very little in the past 6 yeasr, and not at all in the past two but still runs good.

I know its not a hunting related item, but we really need to find a home for this thing where it can be appreciated more. I'm no car guy by anymeans. I'd love to keep it, but I don't have the knowledge or finances to do this thing justice.

let men know if you or anyone you know are/is interested. It located in Bozeman.

http://bozeman.craigslist.org/cto/4671247031.html

One suggestion. CLEAN UP THAT ENGINE!!! The pics of the car look good, then the engine compartment is a disaster. Spend a couple hours cleaning and polishing so it looks better. Shine up the chrome, spiff up the valve covers, wash down the engine with some degreaser if it's oily, wash the firewall and inner wheelwells, and ArmorAll the hoses. Make sure the battery is clean and the terminals aren't corroded. The effort will go a LONG way toward selling it for a good price. It shows someone cared about the little stuff. Good luck, it's a nice looking ragtop!

My father restores/buys/sells......The car is clean and straight....It will not have a problem selling. He has a 55, 56 chevy 2 doors. A 66 Chevy II , A 66, 67,72 chevelle and a 68 Camaro RS (If anyone is looking). How much are you asking for it?

So the price has definately been the hardest part for us to try to figure out. She has set her mind at $22,000 based off of a couple of websites we've been to. Anyone have any good resources for getting it appraised?

It would definately look a little better with an engine clean!

Back