Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

67 antelope camping

bvbtrout

Anyone have any ideas for camping in 67? I’m taking my girl there for her first big game hunt for a doe, I’ll draw the buck this year. Thanks in advance
Marcus

The area is almost all BLM ground so you can camp just about anywhere in that unit.

It’s pretty barren of trees, the base of beaver rim has trees but then you’re not very centrally located in the unit

Anyone have any ideas for camping in 67? I’m taking my girl there for her first big game hunt for a doe, I’ll draw the buck this year. Thanks in advance
Marcus
I hunted a neighboring unit. No trees and no wind breaks. She could close her eyes and shoot and hit a doe. The hunt shouldn’t last more than 30 minutes. Where are you coming from? What else are you doing?

Riverton would be a Great and handy option for campingbor hotelling it. Check it out. Should be a very easy and quick hunt. Have fun.

Kris.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190604-112024.png
    Screenshot_20190604-112024.png
    328.3 KB · Views: 14
I hunted a neighboring unit. No trees and no wind breaks. She could close her eyes and shoot and hit a doe. The hunt shouldn’t last more than 30 minutes. Where are you coming from? What else are you doing?
LMAO! Coming from Washington/Idaho border. Just goat I added a doe tag as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back