Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

5 shots is a waste..

I'll add that a 22lr does everything a centerfire does riding bags. Some of it is easier to notice with the slight recoil. And of course you can shoot much more while you're figuring it out.

I barely made it out of STAT 201 alive. So, I'll pass comment of how many per group.

Well, not really. I was reviewing some data today and found nearly everyone in a research group clearly do not understand how to do a common statistical calculation. These are hard science and engineering people. Which is to say people you'd think could shoot, can't, and should start there first, because math is neither here nor there for most of us.

I'll wager you will have more power using 2-shot groups than 5 shot groups for any given number of shots fired. 2-d random distributions are technically Reyleigh (and I may have misspelled that). But bivariate normal is probably sufficient with room to spare.
Since I primarily shoot to hunt I really should shoot 30 separate cold barrel shots onto a common target, but I just don't have the time.

I tried a lead sled once…it ended up being returned. It completely changed my POI.

I tried a lead sled once…it ended up being returned. It completely changed my POI.
I don't think that using it for sight in would be consistent with "real world" shooting. My purpose is to hold exacting steadiness for group. Taking the shooters wobble out of the equation gives a repeatable point of aim.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back