Yeti GOBOX Collection

4th

May we not forget what this day means. May we enjoy time with families and friends and make some memories that we will cherish.
Fly the RED, WHITE, and BLUE high and proud
Shoot your cannons since OUR INDEPENDENCE says we can
Plant freedom seeds from your favorite caliber
Fire both barrells of your shotgun
And when the night has come to an end may you lay down your head with eyebrows, facial hair, fingers, and toes where they were when the day started.
HAPPY 4TH EVERYONE!!!!

Don’t forget, the Declaration Of Independence was signed on July 4, 1776, but independence wasn’t won until September 1783. The Revolutionary War lasted from April 1775 to September 1783. It was a long and hard fought battle for independence, signing the Declaration Of Independence was a slap in the face to the King of England and he had no idea how resilient the people were in America…

I have always flown the flag. Sometimes you forget what it stands for. One thing it stands for is that we have the privilege and the right to fly it. When you pass by a flag, give it a nod, maybe a salute. At the very least remember what it stands for. Here's 2 of my most treasured pictures. One is the flag still flying proud after going through our wild fires of 2007. A picture of that flag lives on the wall in my office. The other is of a PGE guy taking time to spray all around my flag at our gate during the fires of 2020. The flags lived on. IMG_20230704_061251613.jpgIMG_0408.JPG

Happy 4th of July all. We all have good days. We all have bad days. But all those days are enjoyed inside the context of a country where we enjoy freedoms atypical to the human experience up until some extraordinary people designed an unusual governmental system and has the guts to try the experiment! We are the fortunate recipients of that legacy! Happy 4th, and thanks to those of you who served to preserve that legacy. 🇺🇸

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back