48" ram

It's the real deal, and the story is accurate.

A stud ram for sure...

Attachments

• Subsistance Ram[1].pdf
    203.1 KB · Views: 238
Wow! I wonder if this one is on the B&C trophy watch yet, maybe some better photos will surface?
An exceptional ram for sure.

I don't think he is eligible for the B&C book since he was taken on a restricted hunt but don't know that for fact. I find it difficult that people that live in the area NEED to harvest sheep to survive considering what it takes to bag a dall ram.

I hunted an area near the park a few years ago, wife and I were walking up a creek drainage when 3 guys on wheelers with a horse behind them went past us, we turned around and went back to camp. We packed up our shit and left the next day.

Yeah, 12" is what they said. Score of 182". Not sure those numbers add up. At 47 3/4" and 12" on each base, the last three quarter measurements would have to add up to 31 1/4" on each side to make 182".

Irrelevant. Who would worry about score if they saw that ram? Almost makes a guy want to move to Glennallen...

Last edited:
Wow, helluva ram for sure, regardless of where he was killed. Pretty cool to know some still grow that big, even if regular guys can't hunt them. Thanks for posting that pdf Ovis.

It must suck to have you whole kitchen done in such a pretty shade of blue and then run out of paint on the last two drawers:rolleyes:

Nice ram!!!!

Last edited:
I don't know them personally but i've been in there a bunch of times and my wife bought my Marlin 1895 XLR 45-70 from them.

Is Don the fella that likes walking around with a half cigar in his mouth? The whole crew in there seems pretty friendly and helpful.

Yea, I' was just curious. They are my aunt and uncle. I've heard he can be a little overbearing at times, but that doesn't surprise me. I guess that is why their son doesn't work for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back