410 Management hunt

Blueniner9

Got a call earlier this month that I was selected for a management hunt in the dry blood creek area of 410. Heading up there this weekend to try and fill a cow tag. Thought I'd check here to see if A.) anyone else on HT has the tag and B.) would be interested in hunting together, or C.) might be willing to share some info on road conditions and/or where they are seeing the elk. From talking to the hunt manager, this is anything but a slam dunk, more like a cold walk in the woods, which I am OK with, but it would sure be nice to add a cow to the freezer. Thanks in advance!

Did you call Abby Vaughan?
She is running the hunt , she will tell you about the roads and where the elk are.
OR you can wait till I get back with my two and I'll let you know...
:hump:

Did you call Abby Vaughan?
She is running the hunt , she will tell you about the roads and where the elk are.
OR you can wait till I get back with my two and I'll let you know...
:hump:

Yeah, I spoke with her today... she was super helpful! Just thought I'd reach out to the HT crew for any additional advice. This would be my first elk, so I'm pumped to get after it, even if it's "just" a late season cow hunt!

Well good luck then!
The roads out there will suck big time! If it is above 30* tread very lightly and don't go very far off the main road.
No farther then your willing to walk back out.
I CAN'T STRESS THAT ENOUGH .
THE roads WILL suck !!!!!!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back