Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

3M Stock

It wouldn't react positively on any dividend cut. Current shareholders certainly don't hold it for the growth.

Resurrecting an old thread here. I still own all of the stock that did when I first posted as I just couldn't bring myself to sell at a loss. I have also quit buying altogether as I just don't see an end to the litigation. My stock has come back some (-16.7% vs -25%) and I feel like chatter about 3M cutting it's dividend is gaining steam and I feel like that could send the stock into a free fall and then most likely a very slow ascent from wherever the new bottom ends up being. What do you guys think a dividend cut will do a Dividend Aristocat and if I'm right would it make sense to sell now and cut my losses?
Hope you didn’t get hit too bad today. This reaction today seems severe but without a clear beat and upward guidance, holders will seek alternative. It is starting to get interesting around these price levels. Need to retest some levels but anything sub 90 will attract some interest.

Hope you didn’t get hit too bad today. This reaction today seems severe but without a clear beat and upward guidance, holders will seek alternative. It is starting to get interesting around these price levels. Need to retest some levels but anything sub 90 will attract some interest.
I sold everything I could yesterday at 108.98, first time I’ve ever timed the market right🤣.

I don’t know if I would continue to buy it or not. 3M is gut shot and has been for a while ever since those lawsuits.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back