PEAX Equipment

361 voting procedure

howler

Is there going to be any attempt to find out if the voting procedure in the Senate FG committee was lawful ???

Thats what I'd like to know, I'm sure Ben will chime in... For those that dont know, evidently yesterday they voted on this... they did not vote the amendment in that would exclude the breaks units and they did vote an attached amendment on that would make the bill include ALL limited entry archery tags?? Is that right Ben? Does that mean even the premium tags like 380 and such? Anyhow, they then voted on the bill and it turned out like 4 against, 5 for and they had a written vote from a rep that they did not accept that would have made it a tie which would have tabled it... Is this accurrate Ben?

Thats what I'd like to know, I'm sure Ben will chime in... For those that dont know, evidently yesterday they voted on this... they did not vote the amendment in that would exclude the breaks units and they did vote an attached amendment on that would make the bill include ALL limited entry archery tags?? Is that right Ben? Does that mean even the premium tags like 380 and such? Anyhow, they then voted on the bill and it turned out like 4 against, 5 for and they had a written vote from a rep that they did not accept that would have made it a tie which would have tabled it... Is this accurrate Ben?

My understanding was that the amendment included all LE tags that went to LE after 2007. And does not include any units that were LE prior to 2007 i.e. Elkhorns, etc.

This is EXACTLY why some were fighting so hard to keep the legislators out of setting FWP season structure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back