36 inch inseam.

EOregonian

I posted this here since it seems to have a great number of guys. My predator camo pants from years ago are starting to wear out and wondering what other guys that have longer inseams are doing since Predator and Asat don't have 36 or better inseam. My predators are just starting to wear out.

I have the same inseam.

If you're looking to have a coordinated designer get up, then it's an issue.

Finding a decent quality synthetic or wool pant that fits isn't difficult. Any earth-tone solid or non-retarded camo pattern will work fine for me.

I have kind of moved to 5.11 just because they fit yet they were a not as sturdy as like in the waist , Do you have a website or something that I can look at??

Go to your favorite outdoor clothing website and look at "hiking pants".

REI for example, has 14 different pants with a 36" inseam.

Sierratradingpost, camofire, LLBean, Eddiebauer, etc.....

I've had a similar problem in the past, just because I am too fundamentally cheap to buy the better quality pants that come in non-hobbit inseams. If you take a pair of excessively short pants to a good alterations place you can get a 2" to 4" cuff extension in an appropriate color (coyote brown, black, blaze orange, whatever) sewn on. Go with canvas or something sturdy and get a good bottom hem. If the fashion faux pas distresses you, make it heavy ripstop nylon with a drawstring. Presto- instant attached gaiters. Now it looks tactical and high tech instead of cobbled together. Since there just aren't any other camo patterns out there that compare to Predator or ASAT, it's worth a little dicking around to get good camo that fits properly.

I have the same inseam and have switched everything to Pnuma Outdoors gear for my hunting purposes. The jackets have sleeves long enough for my extended monkey arms and the pants fit. Added bonus - lifetime warranty. I suggest you give them a try. They are a direct order type system from the manufacturer, similar to Kuiu.
https://www.pnumaoutdoors.com/

FWIW - their products are a notch above Sitka - that is my opinion and perception and only worth what you paid for it. Others may argue from their experiences, I have mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back