35 Minute goose hunt

Wally Dog

The Urban Sky Carp took a small hit this morning from Bonz, WD & Big B.
Took longer to set decoys than to whack these fellas.
PC230547.JPG

Boy wally you sure take a nice picture....

You look a lot cuter than me..

A few will be dispatched with my bow on the next trip...

Miller, no coots at all where I hunt!
Moosie has decoys......he just never shows them in a photo.

Yo Wally, Moosie has a Superb recipe for coots. Next trip lets borrow his decoys and his coot loads and whack some of those suckers......

Good job Wally, I found a few hundred geese in meridian..............too bad there is a big sign that says.......... park annex, no hunting. Pisses me off. also found a good place for roosters though.. Let me know if you guys are going out this week I would love to tag along to call some birds in... I am not hunting this trip,,,, no lic. SUCKS!!!

Cameron,
It's so dog gone muddy it's impossible to drive into the field right now. It's a real beatch packing 10 dozen decoys..........we'll likely lay low til it firms up. A brewski and turkey lies would be good tho.......
WD

Yo Moosie, it really wasn't that fun.. It was cold, bad company, no good shit talkin', to be honest it kinda sucked.

Ya Wally that would be good had I posted to you earlier. I am going goosin in the morn and then I have to head back down to cal. thurs. night. the goose hunt will be a short one. I will be back up late jan. but the hunting will be done. Thats the way it goes I guess. I will be back up here for good next season though and we will have to do some hunting. Thanks for the invite! I just am running out of time.

if ya invite Moosie --watch out cuz I'm sure you'll have a goose before you know it and it may not be what you expect!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back