PEAX Equipment

312 Bridgers - Moose Permit!

BrowningBLR

After 24 years of applying, I drew a Montana bull moose permit! HD 312. Excited to have a unit so close to home that I can scout and spend a lot of time in during hunting season. Dropped some trail cams last weekend, found a tiny moose paddle, and talked to some landowners. Should be fun giving this once in a lifetime permit justice!

After 24 years of applying, I drew a Montana bull moose permit! HD 312. Excited to have a unit so close to home that I can scout and spend a lot of time in during hunting season. Dropped some trail cams last weekend, found a tiny moose paddle, and talked to some landowners. Should be fun giving this once in a lifetime permit justice!
That's awesome it's a fun tag for sure. I had it about 10 years ago. Private can be your friend, a state park can be your friend, the forest is great to. Good luck in excited to hear about it. I'll keep an eye open on our side. Congrats

That's awesome it's a fun tag for sure. I had it about 10 years ago. Private can be your friend, a state park can be your friend, the forest is great to. Good luck in excited to hear about it. I'll keep an eye open on our side. Congrats
Thanks. I appareciate it! As you know - with 900K acres, I will take all the eyes that I can!

Hoping to use the bow! But we will see. Might be where I’m carrying the bow and hunting partner is carrying the rifle and decide when a situation presents.
If you’re even half serious about using your bow then I’d leave the rifle at home. Every person that I know of that has brought both has ended up using the rifle.

No matter what, you do you, man. Enjoy the tag. Something I’ve seen with high value tags (I’ve had one so far)…they can create a lot of pressure which can distract from the hunt, and it’s good to just relax and enjoy the process.

So pack the bow and keep the magnum handy :)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dyaddof
Back