Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

300" Idaho Non-typical Shed?!

I just have other things to do besides play on my computer! Thats what took so long. It's the same name i told you guys three weeks ago. Enough of the chit chat lets talk deer! How did the meeting with brad go?

Steve

Ahhhh CHIT.... I was Trying to Figure out who you were :D I TOTALLY forgot about you registering !!! HEHE.. Now i need to make a WELCOME post

Anyways, Meeting went good. I'm setting up a Meeting with John and Holli from the NAmpa Office for tomorrow or the Next day. Talked to here on the Phone today.

Bambi, That shed caused quite a stir on another hunting board. I guess the owner of the shed wanted to tell everyone about it (posting its exsistance) and sent a select few pictures of it. Then, the shed picture got out, as you can see by this post, and the owner of the shed threatened the owner of the site where it was posted. Too bad all that had to happen. That deer is unreal and should be praised...not used as a tool to "flash" at people. The negativity is with the man who took this picture, not the deer.

Would that be the Dillinger or someone else. It's an awesome shed it's to bad there had to be those problems surrounding it. Thanks to the Dillinger for posting the picture, even though he doesn't like mule deer videos. :D :D :D

I dont know who dillinger is. But he doesnt like hunting videos????? Sounds fishy to me..LOL

Wylee

Is your little face dude doing what I think he's doing. I think the moderator should take that little dirty guy out for a beer!

Bambi.. I'm guessing Dillinger didn't get the Responce he was looking for here ? And the "OTHER" website is one you know well.. Monster Mulies.

Schmalts, It actually wasn't in the DHI newsletter but I could send you a copy. Or if that was a Hunttalk dig at me not gettign the recent one out I'm way behind, but I did get my DHI one out on time :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back