30 inch wide antelope

saw one last year in wyoming where the horn went straight out parallel and just past his nose

and she's still in your family???
Yeah... I mean my Dad's a software engineer, my brothers are both computer engineers, my sister has a degree in psychology.

I said, "Dad I wanna work in civil service!" I was taught pretty early on terrible life choices are gold to hold over your kids at Thanksgiving. And I'm reminded every Thanksgiving when the conversation is, "Oh your brothers caught another hacker and designed a smaller chip. Your sister helped a depressed millionaire. How was your year?"

"You would not believe the thing this dude lost in his butt dad..."

Yeah. Let them make mistakes you can remind them of.

Last edited:
Los Alamos nuclear buck? Touched by ET’s in Roswell? Weird chit happens in NM.
I dunno about the pronghorn, but the biggest racks I have ever seen on deer - including pictures - live in the canyons around here. Surrounded by Bandelier and the Lab, the only thing they have to worry about is lions. HUGE racks.

David
NM

We saw one like that in Idaho when my daughter drew her tag. I tried really hard to get her to shoot it but she wanted a "normal" looking one.
What the 5 fingers say to the face?
Just kidding but dang! Someday she will regret that one!

I would certainly take him over a traditional looking antelope. I like the abnormal looking ones. Character on that one is unique for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back