MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

3-antlered town deer

We did a cap mount moose with split beam a while back. He had some kind of serious head trauma while the antlers were developing. A piece of tree branch was encased in antler bone between the split beams. Note the brow tine/palm growing out backwards and also badly deformed skull. That bull had a serious headache at one point. A weird one for sure. Mounting it required some thinking outside the box.20210121_043123.jpg20210116_175723.jpg

I forgot about this one. Not very good quality video, but I saw this deer in person and almost shot him. He looked like he had a LOT of stuff on his head. Got this video on camera later. Shows that he has an "extra beam" which was another deer's entire antler that broke off and got wedged between this one's head and antler.

Any updates on this buck. He's a True Cul de sac booner
I’ve only seen this guy once since he hardened up. Coincidentally, my wife just sent me a pic of him this morning on her way to hike. Here are a couple more, post velvet. These town deer have it made. Enough food, water, tail, and refuge to live long, happy lives as long as they don’t mind the gawkers.E7AD1285-AE5E-4F4C-90E3-4DD925AA9AF4.jpeg49A5F469-5029-4758-9150-A6A6EF7C7195.jpeg

I hear the city is going to start trapping and killing again soon. Would be a shame for a buck like him to go that way.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back