PEAX Equipment

2trophy heads one shot --photo`s

sambar

hey guys this red deer stag was shot in Oz by a hunter who couldnt believe his eyes,he at first thought it was a four antlered stag.This deer incredibly survived with another dead deer hanging from its own head for the months that it took for it to rot enough so as to break free.We cant imagine the problems this stag had for those months with dingo`s feeding on the carcase while hanging off the live stag--- and you had a problem with the missus this morning think hard about this.The heads cant be separated and the stag is mounted as is pic will come if you are interested.
red2.jpg
red22.jpg

That's pretty impressive! Thank's for sharing the pics, Sambar! I can't believe the other stag lived.

Oak

SAMBAR ......... Quite AWSOME !!!!! I have see one set of Antlers like that myself.. But only in a picture like that one.......

WOW !!!!!!!

Okay guys for the full story go to GUNS AND GAME Magazine April 2001 issue, thats if you can get access to this Aussie mag. The live deer was almost dead from starvation when shot and may not have made it. It must have taken a long time for the dead deer to rot off, I have another photo off two rusa stags heads wrapped up in barbed wire which resulted in their death, these heads are skulls and horns only. :D :D :D
www.gunsgame.com

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02 October 2001 00:31: Message edited by: sambar ]</font>

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back