Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

28 nosler ammo

Engineguy852

I’m looking to pay someone to reload some 28 nosler for me. I have the once fired brass. Looking for 160 accubonds or something similar. Not eldx. If you’re interested let me know. Thanks in advance

Your looking for someone to load unobtanium bullets.

Not to mention almost the same condition for primers.

The best way for someone to do reloads for you is to have access to your rifle and go through the process with you.

It's not a simple, dump the powder in and seat a bullet.

Your looking for someone to load unobtanium bullets.

Not to mention almost the same condition for primers.

The best way for someone to do reloads for you is to have access to your rifle and go through the process with you.

It's not a simple, dump the powder in and seat a bullet.
I get that. I just figured someone could load them to factory spec.

I get that. I just figured someone could load them to factory spec.
Part of the problem is knowing what powder & how much the factory is using.

If a manufacturer can find a powder that uses say 0.2gr less powder than another powder, after a few thousand rounds produced it starts adding up to real money that the company makes in profit.

And they aren't real keen to release that information.

Part of the problem is knowing what powder & how much the factory is using.

If a manufacturer can find a powder that uses say 0.2gr less powder than another powder, after a few thousand rounds produced it starts adding up to real money that the company makes in profit.

And they aren't real keen to release that information.
I’ve also heard they use proprietary blends not available to the public. Could be a myth, don’t know but I’ve taken my share of factory ammo apart trying to figure out what’s inside with mixed success. Probably more luck than reality of what people say on the net. Lots of very similar powders out there.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, buddies uncle had the same problem in his 28 when he couldn’t find ammo. I offered to load up some for him in exchange for primers. I had some us 869 laying around, loaded 20 dead center between mid and max to book coal, told him to shoot one, pay attention to the bolt lift and send me a picture of the case before he shot the rest. Of course they were fine, they shot slightly better than the factory loads he had tried. He was stoked so I loaded 80 more in exchange for more primers. Dude was super happy with a happens chance load that was barely 1” groups just because he had ammo now. Couldn’t thank me enough. Guy don’t shoot over 300 yards so wth.

I’m looking to pay someone to reload some 28 nosler for me. I have the once fired brass. Looking for 160 accubonds or something similar. Not eldx. If you’re interested let me know. Thanks in advance
Choice Ammo has two loads available. mtmuley

Back