Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

‘22 Iowa whitetail

Today was the last day of the season. I didn’t make it hunting today, or as much the whole as I usually do. The weather was pretty warm and we didn’t get snow like I like to hunt in, I saw deer and had several in range but chose to hold off. There is a CWD antlerless season that will start Tomorrow that I may partake in if I decide I need the meat.

Today was the last day of the season. I didn’t make it hunting today, or as much the whole as I usually do. The weather was pretty warm and we didn’t get snow like I like to hunt in, I saw deer and had several in range but chose to hold off. There is a CWD antlerless season that will start Tomorrow that I may partake in if I decide I need the meat.
Gus and I hunted pheasants this afternoon. I couldn't carry a gun, but no loss. We saw ~20 birds, all hens. Great day to end the season, however.

Last night, well after dark, I saw a real wide, but not much mass 10 pointer. I think it was the same deer I spooked hiking into my stand last week. He will be a dandy next year.

My FIL found his first shed today checking cows, a four point side.

Ain't that the way it works. Down south finishing out archery season t shirt weather today. Blows.
Southern Illinois where boys are boys, men are men and sheep are scared. I kid, I kid (kind of, but I can since I lived down there for a while).

Waterfowl are notorious for showing up the week after the season closes.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back