2026 college football 🏈 thread , cuz @jimh406 said so …………

I only saw the first few drives of that one, sounds like I missed a doozy!

-Virginia/Pitt was a great game that came down to the last play as well. Virginia lost on a last second missed field goal that looked on TV like it was good (the Virginia kicker thought it was good too).

Some shine coming off of Wisconsin’s win over Penn State last week with PSU getting destroyed by Northwestern last night. That was a beat down.
 
Last edited:
Michigan fan here that's watched nearly no football this year. I've seen game recaps & highlights, fully caught up on the controversies. Happened upon the Michigan vs Minnesota game while getting ready for an afternoon hunt.

Michigan just doesn't have to look & aura of Michigan. They look like a mid tier team. QB and offense looks like they're not worth what they're being paid. Might be a while if Michigan ever gets back to the top.
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,131
Messages
2,250,762
Members
39,097
Latest member
kodym
Back
Top