2026 college football 🏈 thread , cuz @jimh406 said so …………

KState v Cincinnati, I knew a cat would win, sadly for me it was the wrong kind of cat.

KState losing top receivers left and right, starting tight end looks to be gone for the season….offense was positively sluggish yesterday.
 
That offense is absolutely disgusting though. Look for them to finish at the bottom of FBS again. Pretty sure WI is cursed at QB.

Yes agreed. I’m not under any illusion they’re a good team, but they do have a good defense and a fairly soft schedule. 8 wins would be a good outcome this year.
 
Congrats to the Badgers, that offense was still better than whatever it was that Campbell and the Cyclone Lions fielded Saturday night.
If Becht can't figure out how to throw over B1G sized defensive linemen it's going to be a really long season.
I'm used to disappointment as a PSU fan but it's usually at least later in the season.

FB_IMG_1790535617849.jpg
 
Back
Top