Yeti GOBOX Collection

2024 Utah Draw Results

I know I’m getting old when I keep thinking about the positives if I don’t draw. I will avoid the inevitable Achilles pain. The bigger positive of drawing is more burning my points than going on the hunt 🤔. Tired of the points treadmill. Look forward to burning more next year.

For the perpetually impatient looking for a backdoor method for early indication if you drew, a couple guys noting the app fee amount is increased to the app fee plus tag cost for a species biut not all as maybe suggesting they drew:

From another website:
“My application fees changed to $255 wife’s stayed the same at $30. That’s dedicated+my application fees

Checking the view edit withdraw application page.”

and from yet another website a guy posted essentially the same with a screenshot:

IMG_1828.jpeg

For the perpetually impatient looking for a backdoor method for early indication if you drew, a couple guys noting the app fee amount is increased to the app fee plus tag cost for a species biut not all as maybe suggesting they drew:

From another website:
“My application fees changed to $255 wife’s stayed the same at $30. That’s dedicated+my application fees

Checking the view edit withdraw application page.”

and from yet another website a guy posted essentially the same with a screenshot:

View attachment 326070
Seems like every time I try to find out early it just Kills my dreams

All mine are still at 16 dollars so I’m sure there is no back door and this is a lie

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordanhronek
Back