PEAX Equipment

2024 Idaho Moose Thread

Every season I tell myself I’m gonna send in a paper application since they are charging so much for the convenience fee of doing it online. How is that not helping both of us?

My oldest son and oldest daughter are in for moose again this year. I took the the year off from applying for sheep to apply for antelope with my two younger boys.

Don’t you think that gets pocketed by visa, Mastercard or discover?

I realize that is the card fee, but I am cheap and I liked just sending a check to a regional office with my controlled hunt worksheet…

Plus, with a credit card, when payment is due before the charge back, there can be the dilemma of choosing between letting unneeded interest accrue or winding up with a nearly $3,000 positive balance (two things that are contrary to what my momma taught me).😀

I realize that is the card fee, but I am cheap and I liked just sending a check to a regional office with my controlled hunt worksheet…

Plus, with a credit card, when payment is due before the charge back, there can be the dilemma of choosing between letting unneeded interest accrue or winding up with a nearly $3,000 positive balance (two things that are contrary to what my momma taught me).😀
It’s on a new card hot off the press for me no interest till July 25

Back