2023 Idaho Draw Results

I am guessing at the end of the work day this Thursday, July 29th. That way if they have any screw ups, they will hear about them on Friday, and have the weekend to figure it all out before taking on the mass of calls that will come the following Monday.

There's no excuse not to have results out in less than a week after apps close. It's 2023. Draw's are computerized and thus completed relatively instantly. Idaho is getting more incompetent year after year in all aspects of their management and that's sayin' something.
Thank you for the NR application fees.

I already have a tag in your state that I was born in. Be nice or I'll move back and vote Democrat.
Curious...when did you move to Idaho?
You go right ahead and vote however you like, it has no effects on my life what-so-ever.

I moved here in '79 when I was born in Shoshone Medical Center, Kellogg, Idaho. Graduated from Kellogg High School in '98, BSU in 2012. Any other Idaho Resident bona-fides you'd like?

You go right ahead and vote however you like, it has no effects on my life what-so-ever.

I moved here in '79 when I was born in Shoshone Medical Center, Kellogg, Idaho. Graduated from Kellogg High School in '98, BSU in 2012. Any other Idaho Resident bona-fides you'd like?

You got a famous potato tramp stamp, too? 😀

Not checking F & G website repeatedly. Depending on you folks.

Having put in for sheep, I'm only in for Xtra doe and cow tags

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back