2023 Colorado draw results Moose/Prong/Elk/Deer

Not a fan of getting the “Unsuccessful” email. I’m likely to have a complex by the end of the week and be depressed. I expect another unsuccessful notification tomorrow and again on Friday. With Colorado being progressive and all, you’d think they could send a nicer email and want to be equitable and inclusive. Now I just feel disenfranchised. 😁

Not a fan of getting the “Unsuccessful” email. I’m likely to have a complex by the end of the week and be depressed. I expect another unsuccessful notification tomorrow and again on Friday. With Colorado being progressive and all, you’d think they could send a nicer email and want to be equitable and inclusive. Now I just feel disenfranchised. 😁

You aren’t “unsuccessful.”
You are “experiencing a lack of success.”

Well shoot. I put in for tags I figured I’d be guaranteed to draw based on last year’s stats. Instead I’ve got nothing for deer! Time to start thinking about the leftover list

Same time tomorrow?
My friend who's waiting for the elk draw not so patiently called earlier and was supposedly told tomorrow is elk. Now that may have just been a cpw employee taking a 50/50 shot to placate. Elks the only app I just applied for a point takes the excitement out.

My friend who's waiting for the elk draw not so patiently called earlier and was supposedly told tomorrow is elk. Now that may have just been a cpw employee taking a 50/50 shot to placate. Elks the only app I just applied for a point takes the excitement out.
That's what I was hoping would come out today.

Back