Caribou Gear Tarp

2023 Colorado draw results Moose/Prong/Elk/Deer

Just a point for moose here to go along with my sheep and mtn goat point

yeah that's the easy part. i actually don't understand why they need to chunk it out. from the outside looking in it actually seems like an all morning ordeal as they step through each routine of applying results to each sportsperson, charging each sportsperson, then updating each sportspersons account. i feel like they actually step through each routine and within each routine it steps through each sportsperson. it makes sense why they need some additional IT personnel as there are literally dozens of steps where things could go sideways between servers, the website, CC hits, and e-mails, and not to mention everybody trying to check which crashes the website.

i don't get it. but i also actually don't know what it takes or why it takes what it takes.

i'm sure you could pay a firm an easy 1000 bucks to spend like 5 hours auditing the process and they would find a horrific amount of savings in time and money in the process.
One reason for a draw a day is it gives the agency time to repond to the moaning, wailing and gnashing of applicant teeth, one species per day.

Moose pt for me but did get my first choice bear. Neither was a surprise. Based on last year, should see deer tomorrow and elk the day after that.

Reactions: LCH
I can’t believe this! Tears of joy! Literally didn’t expect to draw southern CO deer 2nd rifle with only 2 points! My first CO hunt ever!
Part of me is happy for you but part of me has envy. Kidding man, good part of the state. Lots of land and lots of opportunity. There’s some big nasty bruisers there.

Part of me is happy for you but part of me has envy. Kidding man, good part of the state. Lots of land and lots of opportunity. There’s some big nasty bruisers there.
I literally can’t believe this

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back