2023 Colorado draw results Moose/Prong/Elk/Deer

I heard they are only doing half of the elk draw today, and then the other half tomorrow.... antelope split between Monday and Tuesday...;)

Still waiting...

ok wait - for archery - if I did not get a point does that mean I got my first choice???
just be careful, if you started with zero points, make sure to click show history and see if there is a 2023 date that says "deduct zero points"

We've drawn 10-years straight in the NW units (won't say which one), so sure can't complain considering the allocation cuts that we went 50/50. My wife's chance this year to pull one ahead on the late meat hunt. Boy I'll be hearing about that until next fall :rolleyes: Gotta love the fact though we have the opportunity to get 4 elk tags a year!!

Well, after wearing a blister on my finger hitting the refresh button all day my elk preference points went up🤣. At least my buddy drew his tag. 93% chance last year… I guess somebody has to be part of the 7%. Damn glad we didn’t apply as a party!

Good news: I drew a second choice rifle bull 4th Season tag.
Bad news: I didn't imagine I would draw both my second choice deer and second choice elk, both of which are 4th Season and on opposite sides of the state.

Quandary: Do I surrender the elk tag and hunt the same unit during the general OTC 2nd or 3rd season in order to hunt the deer tag, too, or do I surrender the deer tag? Harvest success on the elk tag runs 20-30%, 40-50% on the deer tag.

Last edited:
Good news: I drew a second choice rifle bull 4th Season tag.
Bad news: I didn't imagine I would draw both my second choice deer and second choice elk, both of which are 4th Season and on opposite sides of the state.

Quandary: Do I surrender the elk tag and hunt the same unit during the general OTC 2nd or 3rd season in order to hunt the deer tag, too, or do I surrender the deer tag?
Yes

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back