Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2020 oregon results

I was out there this past weekend. It's a mess. I think you're better off with the 119a tag.
I’ve been out scouting the 119a four times now and have had cameras up in three locations. I’ll just say I’ve learned that there ARE deer out there but the area is so huge its tough to know where to start. I did find a spot that I’m hoping pays off. I wish you luck sir.

I also think that for the person willing to do a lot of work, you could turn it into a quality hunt, but it would be a long-term project with lots of time on the mountain.
I’ve spent a ton of time on the mountain in the last month and whadya know... today i found deer. Ive got cameras up at their house and can’t wait for opening day. Given I’m still the equivalent of a toddler where hunting is concerned I’ll likely bungle it up but so far the hard work has paid off.

Wife and I drew our normal deer tags as expected. Both boys got series 600 deer tags and one boy also got a Gerber Reservoir youth antelope tag. Little bugger now has antelope tags for OR, UT, and WY this year.
Awesome!

Back