Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

2020 is off to a great start!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Will this surviving a surgery and getting a gun thing work on wives who think someone has too many guns? Asking for a friend.
I can't speak on that. My wife encouraged me to buy one!

Reactions: CiK
Good to hear! Hope the surgery thing isn't as serious as the above mentioned splinter removal and that you are doing ok. Take care of yourself!
Thanks, I'm recovering!

Looks good! I had left a couple guns in MN when I moved to ID and my brother brought them out in December. I also was trying to buy a couple guns from my dad and he just sent them out and won't take my money for them. One was is a fairly old Remington Model 700 30-06 I shot my first deer with. It is a bit rusty and needs to be cleaned up, trying to decide which way to go with that project.

Everything still good for you boomer with your surgeries and all?
Im taking it one day at a time, I have an elective surgery offered but I do not want another surgery. Thanks for asking!

Hope you are feeling well enough to "hunt" those beauties real soon. Very nice !! Best wishes for a quick recovery!

Looks good! I had left a couple guns in MN when I moved to ID and my brother brought them out in December. I also was trying to buy a couple guns from my dad and he just sent them out and won't take my money for them. One was is a fairly old Remington Model 700 30-06 I shot my first deer with. It is a bit rusty and needs to be cleaned up, trying to decide which way to go with that project.
How old is your 700? Does it have the flat safety lever or is it round? Mine is from 62 or 63 and has the flat safety. Very accurate old 30.06.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back