Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

2020 Colorado Draw

I’ll never make it till then lol. I made my campground reservations last week to a CO state park. I saw the charge on my credit card Yesterday and got all excited for a minute. Didn’t even think it was no where near the right amount haha. Good luck to everyone!

LOL where I am hunting, the campsites are all first come first served, no reservations except for the privately owned commercial sites. So I am going up early and getting a site for me and my hunting buddies. Good thing this year, I take my boat too and do some fishing iffn I get bored with scouting and have the urge to get my fishin pole a workout. We all base camp and drive to a staging point to hunt and walk in from there and then return to base camp at end of day or contact someone and let them know you staying in the field for some reason.

Correct.

1. First draw
2. Second draw for leftover tags from first draw
3. Leftover day, mostly just tags that didn’t go in the second draw, I think some reissues that occurred in July
4. On going reissues, occurs ad hoc as tags are turned in.
If you didn't put in for the first draw, you missed your only opportunity to get points, correct?

I've had a bear tag hit on my CC. Nothing on any of the other species applied for.

Reactions: LCH
I show a charge on my credit card but nothing on CPW site or by email. Moose/goat/sheep went fast so hope other species do as well

Reactions: LCH
I show a charge on my credit card but nothing on CPW site or by email. Moose/goat/sheep went fast so hope other species do as well

All the amounts are different so that will tell you what it is. Moose has not been drawn yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back