2020 A Season To Forget, A Season To Remember

TXJaeger

Thanks for all of your hard work and the effort you expend and expense you incur to bring us along for the ride. You help so many of us more fully connect with that which means so much to us. Wishing you and your crew all the best!

npaden

Nice to see you finally connected on a coues deer. I'm not sure what it is but I think this was one of the windiest falls that I can remember.

CouesKelly

Whirlwind of a year in many regards. I'm glad you and your crew still made it happen with everything it threw at you. So happy that you finally got your grey ghost! Looking forward to watching the video.

Flatsnfthills

Awesome Cous Buck Randy. Loved the day by day hunts this year. Been rewatching some of the old Fresh Tracks episodes as well. Looking forward to what you have planned for 2021 and hope next year is easier on all of us!

Doublecluck

The wind was total crap this year. Never seen anything like it. I feel like at least 80% of our big game season was wind days.

pathfinder82

Thanks for sharing Randy, I love the show and i truly enjoy watching it because of not being able to get out and hunt anymore because of medical issues so it allows me to see the nature and scenery through tv in which i miss very much. Thank you !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-08-05-13-03-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-08-05-13-03-1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

thatsjet

I'm a total baby to hunting and owe much of it to you @Big Fin. At 50 I'm still scratching the surface of this life, but the encouragement I get from your positive attitude and ethical approach to this sport is part of what keeps me coming back.

Thank you.

David58

BigFin, you are responsible for the damage to my budget by having my wife turn into an obsessive-compulsive hunter. Tried for 30 years to get her in the woods - your show and this forum got us fired up, got us an elk, and have us investing a significant portion of our budget on hunting everything there's a tag for here in NM. Next year, WY.

Most grateful, fine Sir.

David
NM

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chase0029