2014 Maine Bull Moose

cjb3006

The shoulder mount of the bull moose I took in Maine during the 2014 season was recently completed by my taxidermist. Fortunately the concerns I had regarding how it would fit in my family room were for naught. With the help of two friends and a scaffold it went up just fine. I'm really pleased with it and thought I'd share some photos. Kind of over powers my deer mounts.

image.jpg

Great bull! Looks like you had plenty of space, those mounts are huge and you've room to spare. What unit?

The bull was taken in the north western zone 1. One of my buddies who was with me on last year's hunt has a bull tag for the same area in October. We're looking forward to returning for a follow up hunt.

The bull was taken in the north western zone 1. One of my buddies who was with me on last year's hunt has a bull tag for the same area in October. We're looking forward to returning for a follow up hunt.

I don't get up there as much as I should, even though I'm relatively nearby. Beautiful area though! You found a nice one up there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back