Caribou Gear Tarp

2014 Bull back from Taxidermist

sra61

I went and picked up my bull from last year finally yesterday. I think he did a good job. I wish I had a little higher ceilings though.

This rack is headed to the taxidermist next.

That bull turned out great!

Will you run outa room in the house if you fill that elk tag this year?

Did you get shoulder mounts done on the moose and deer from last year?

Beautiful mount and two incredible bulls. Have the same problem with low ceiling in my man cave too.

That bull turned out great!

Will you run outa room in the house if you fill that elk tag this year?

Did you get shoulder mounts done on the moose and deer from last year?

My brother and I both have those tags. We're talking about adding on to our offices. Maybe a conference room with high ceilings? I really may have to find some place to put them. The moose and deer should be done within a month or so. They are shoulder mounts too. He has capes back from the tannery for my three other Bull elk. So they'll be done this fall. They're all beautiful bulls. I'm so glad they didn't go bad in the freezer for that long. The oldest was in there for 14 years!

My brother and I both have those tags. We're talking about adding on to our offices. Maybe a conference room with high ceilings? I really may have to find some place to put them. The moose and deer should be done within a month or so. They are shoulder mounts too. He has capes back from the tannery for my three other Bull elk. So they'll be done this fall. They're all beautiful bulls. I'm so glad they didn't go bad in the freezer for that long. The oldest was in there for 14 years!

I have wall space, just saying:hump::hump::D

Back