2012 NM Antelope/Hangover 3 & The Meat Eaters (Pic Heavy)

Nice work, bmack. Thanks for sharing. Look forward to meeting you guys!

These pictures do not do this, our third annual New Mexico Pronghorn Hunt/Goat Roap any justice (although Brian is one hell of a photographer)! We had a hell of a time as usual, hunted hard and laughed our arses off. Nothing better than hunting with your best band of brothers and your fathers, that's for certain. Rinella and his crew are also top-notch guys and in excellent shape. Throw in great personalities and you've got guys that any one of us would welcome into our hunting camps. Actually got introduced to Mr. MeatEater some time ago but only met in person at the Sportsman Choice Awards/Shot Show in Vegas (thanks to my brother Bmack for pulling off that win). We finally put a hunt together and what should be an excellent episode.

I'm also writing for the Website as a MeatEater-At-Large so swing by that website and check out some of the writing, including my recent piece titled: "Hazards of Hunting with Harold."

I cannot say enough for the likes of guys like Randy and Steve. They are both gentlemen, legitimate Western big game guys, and a true pleasure to meet in person. Randy in particular made Brian and me feel right at home at the awards ceremony.

-Cody

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back